Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Day 6

Happy Day 6 of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


I love working with digital images. I can create any size I need and add my personal sentiments. The program I used for this is PicMonkey. I use this program for all my digital projects. 

The Image is from Bugaboo and the sentiment is one of my own. Feel free to download it for your personal use. The Die cut is from STAMPlorations and they are having a big birthday celebration going on right now. 


All products in the store on our birthday week and until July 7 will be 15% off. Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLMONICA and you can get up to 35% off on all products, including the new release. Heartfelt Rose 3x5 stamp set will be included for free with every order of at least $25 (after discounts & GCs are applied and before shipping)

Happy Hopping!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card design, the sentiment made me LOL! Love the fun colouring and the layers of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and awesome sentiment.
    Congrats on your flash prize win tonight!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (chuckling)
    This is fabulous. Always love funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I am still chuckling about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome card with awesome text!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I found mine today...lol! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...