CAS-ual Fridays DT Call

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I have applied for a Design Team, but thought I would give it a go. CAS-ual Fridays challenge team has some openings, so I am applying as well as playing in their current challenge called "Off the edge." 


I created this card using two butterfly stamps from a  Finnabair set called "Rust and Dust."  The grid background is from a Tim Holtz set and the sentiment is from Graphic 45. 

I stamped the images and sentiment using Jet Black Archival Ink and added some color using a Peacock Feathers distress crayon.

The challenge goes on until March 21st. So there is plenty of time to play along.  I hope you like my card and wish me luck on the entry for the design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...