Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Day 3

Hi everyone! It is day three and I have another card to share. I had to make a coffee gift card for my sister anyway, so this worked out great.

I am using the last bit of my Tim Holtz Christmas paper stack. It sure has gotten a lot of use this season.  This die cut is from the Tim Holtz collection and I never get tired of using it. it is definitely a classic.


I picked up the washi tape at my local Michael's shop. It is cute and works perfect on my coffee cup!  It is simple, but it does the trick.

Thanks for stopping by!



17 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use washi tape as the sleeve! Love all the details on this card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the washi tape sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive coffee cup and I love the pattern paper as well that you layered it on. I never would have thought of using washi tape that way but it really works great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, love the papers you used and your cup sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love your cup and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH I just hate when I use the last bit of a paper I really enjoyed.. But I think you used yours well this is super nice, love the added washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica, I absolutely LOVE this holiday design! ABsolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous card. Love that belly band :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...