Bail Money!



Today is the start of another design team challenge over at Riley & Company. Joy has challenged us to make a masculine card. 


I love this sentiment! It cracks me up every time I read it. It is called "Conversation with Officer" and I paired it up with "Police Moose."



Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's projects. I am sure they have a big HUG waiting for you over on their blog. 



Not enough Riley and Funny bones for you? Don't forget to check out the Tickle My Funny Bone stamp club!



2 comments:

  1. That sentiment is hilarious! Thanks so much for the chuckle this morning! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! What dies did you use for the stacked sentiment?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...