Morning Person...NOT!

The coffee lovers blog hop continues! I believe this is my third card, and a bit how I feel each morning. I am definitely NOT a morning person, so thank goodness for COFFEE!


I have had this fun image in my digi stash for a while and thought it would be fun to finally color it up. It is a hoot for sure.

I used distress ink for my sun rays, then sprayed it with some ink. I wasn't sure if I liked the results, but now that I look at it, it looks like she threw her coffee at the sun!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Get that cup of coffee going!




21 comments:

  1. Hilarious...I am an early bird and hope I don't look like that in the morning...great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!love it very fun car☕☕☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The image makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I must look like that in the morning, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, give that woman more coffee :-) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. This is such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card...love your incredible images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly how I feel!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny card, Monica! Happy Thursday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUN & FABULOUS card Monica ... it looks like how I feel :)
    LOVE your image and sentiment, LOVE your colours and colouring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this adorably funny card and that background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card, that woman makes me smile! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a great sentiment. I feel like that some days. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the way you did the sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that's me on Spring Break! :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...