Happy Mail!

Happy Mail time! So when Suzy asked her Design Team for some stamp suggestions guess who asked for this one? Yea that's right...THIS GIRL did. I love the Happy Mail stamp! Why do you ask? Well DUH! It's because we all love happy mail. 

Now, not only do I love to get happy mail, but I also love to send happy mail. Now I have a great stamp to use on the outside of my envies!


Now what better design to use with the happy mail stamp than some Postale paper and stickers. The paper stack and stickers are from 7gypsies "Journey Collection" and is called "Postale."



I used several stamps on this card including the Bi Plane stamps and Happy Mail stamp from So Suzy Stamps. For a complete listing of all the items I used, please see the list below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used

Stamps:  So Suzy Stamps - Bi Plane, Happy Mail; Hampton Arts - Journey Collection
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Paper: 7gypsies - Postale
Stickers: 7gypsies - Postale
Washi Tape - Tim Holtz - Postale

Don't forget that I am not on Periscope. Be sure to follow me for fun tips and tricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...