Surfer Girl

Hey everyone! Now I know that it is winter and we have been dealing with the colder weather, so I thought I would share this cute little Surfer Girl card to bring some much needed warmth and Sunshine into our lives!


I created this card using cardstock, stickers and washi tape from my stash. I colored my image using Copic Markers and fussy cut my image.

I adhered my image to a Journal card from Imagine That called Catchin waves. Once everything was in place, I added a couple of blue skittles.

I have provided a list below of the copic colors I used.

Thanks for stopping by!


Copic Colors: G05, G07, R27,N6, YR23, YR24, YR27, E00, E11, E21
Other Markers: Marine Blue

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...