Fish Love

Hi everyone!  I am here today to share with you a card I made with two of the fish stamps released last month over at So Suzy Stamps!




I have to be honest. I struggle with cutsie cards. I am more of a vintage, snarky kinda gal. But when I saw that these two fishes were in opposite directions, I knew that they were destined to kiss.

We have all heard the saying "there are many fish in the sea." So I just re worded that saying to say "You're the only fish in the sea for me."



So for this card I used the circle and scallop die cut along with a heart punch. I added a button and threaded some lime ribbon through it. Very simple, but is a great masculine card for a boyfriend or husband.

Don't forget we have a challenge going on right now with a theme "Under the Sea." So Suzy Stamps has several images that would work well for this challenge, so be sure to check them out. We would love to have you play along.

Thanks for stopping by!

Items I used:

 So Suzy Stamps - Stripped Fish
 So Suzy Stamps - Polka Dot Fish
 So Suzy Stamps - Sea Plant
 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
 Uchida LV-SJCP01 Clever Lever Super Jumbo Craft Punch, Heart


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. No Struggles with cutesy I love it those kissing fishes are so sweet and love the verse. Helen H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! Love the encouragment! They are cute aren't they???LOL

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...