Bee Well

Sadly this is my last post as guest designer over at Imagine That! It has been fun showcasing some of their new releases for you over the past two months, but alas...all good things must come to an end.



So with that I leave you with a simple message.. Bee Well. This is from the Goin' Buggy collection and is a cute one to have in your collection. I matted the mason jar onto yellow cardstock that has been embossed with Honey combs.


Here is the promo showing all the fun bugs! I want to thank Kris for the fun time and I hope to be asked back again sometime as guest designer!

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...