Sharing and Friendship

Hi, I am back to share my mid month inspiration for the challenge over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month is sharing and our wonderful sponsors are Freshly Brewed Designs and Limited Runs.


The image I am using is called share my ice cream and it is from Freshly Brewed Designs.

Share my Ice Cream
Ice Cream is always fun, but sharing with friends makes it even better.  Here is the fun sentiment I added inside:


So if you have some time, we would love for you to share your creations with us this month. Hope to see you there.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...