Path of Positivity - Sharing

Hello everyone. It is time to start another challenge over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month is Sharing and our wonderful sponsors are Freshly Brewed Designs and Limited Runs.

Sharing is something we all learned in Kindergarten. It probably was much harder to do back then than it is now, but it is certainly an important lesson.  So today I am sharing a gift bag and matching card I made for my son's gift to his girlfriend. She is turning 18 this month so I sure hope she likes the little gift set. The gift is pretty nice too, but I don't want to blow that in case she stumbles upon my blog.

The image I use is called First Kiss and it is from Limited Runs. This is one I have had my eye on for a while, so I am happy to finally get my hands on it.


First Kiss
So if you have some time, we would love for you to share your creations with us this month. Hope to see you there.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...