Imagine That Progressive Challenge - June



Hi everyone and happy Saturday. I am here today to share with you my card for June's progressive challenge over at Imagine That.  This is one of the only progressive challenges that I participate in every month religiously.  I tell myself that I should join in on other's, but time always seems to get away from me.

Really loving this month's offering. Along with this wonderful Ice Cream Parlour image, we got some great sentiments.












The sentiment I used on the outside of my card is from Create with TLC.  I am not quite sure where I found the sentiment for the inside, but it works great for this card. Ice Cream sure does add some sweetness to everyone's day.


Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute - I love that sentiment (TLC sure has some great ones!!) and is that a matching envie?? Very cool :) Thanks for playing in our challenge again this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure is a matching envie. I couldn't resist. Thanks for the great set this month!

      Delete
  2. Great card, Monica - love the coordinating envelope.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Challenge Blog,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card for sure. Love Ice Cream too but then who doesn't? Thank you so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month..
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...