Honey Bear

Good morning everyone! I am here this morning with a couple of fun cards using one of the new released stamps over at So Suzy Stamps this month Bear with Honey.


Now I am typically not known for my "cutsie" cards, but this little bear is so irresistible how could I go wrong. I still wanted to add a little vintage flare, so I chose to work with browns and yellows for my two cards.


Sometimes the cutest cards are the simplest to make. I knew that I wanted to turn this into a "Honey Bee" theme so I sorted through my stash to see what I had.

Supplies:

  • Honey Comb Stencil
  • So Suzy Stamp - Bear with Honey
  • So Suzy Stamp - Be
  • Stencil - Mini Chicken Wire
  • Distress ink - Walnut Stain
  • Paper Pad - Crate Paper - Flea Market
  • Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Circles & Scallop Circles
  • Martha Stewart - Trellis Chain
  • Bee rubber Stamp - Stampin up
  • Bee Printable - Ginasdesigns
  • Ribbon from my stash



What I did:


  • Stencil the base of the card using the mini chicken wire stencil and Walnut stain Distress ink
  • Punch out the trellis chain strip and adhere to bottom of card
  • adhere ribbon just above trellis
  • stamp Bear with Honey onto brown card stock and color as desired
  • print out Bee Printable and cut out note card desired
  • Using Spellbinders, cut out bee circle and matching scallop circle
  • adhere note card and bear image to designer cardstock 
  • adhere Bee circle using foam dot
  • stamp Bee image onto designer cardstock
  • Adhere designer cardstock onto base of the card
  • A piece of heart Sentiment - Bee-lated Birthday 
  • Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - Faith in Dreams
I turned this into a Be-lated birthday card with a sentiment I had from A piece of heart.



This card is similar, but different. There were so many fun printables on the sheet I downloaded I decided to make a little inspirational card as well.


As you can see, I used the same cardstock, but fussy cut the Bear with Honey  and adhered him with foam dots.  I added the sentiment from So Suzy Stamps Be. It kinda fit my Bee theme I had going on. 


I used a sentiment from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles called "Faith in Dreams."

Well, thanks for popping in. I sure hope that you like my cards I shared with you. 


1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Honey houston

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...