613 Avenue Create - Beach Scene

Hey everyone. Well this is it. This is my last post as a DT member over at 613 Avenue Create. 

Theme: Create your own Challenge
Sponsor: Stamplorations
Image: Concha Shell



Today our challenge is to create your own challenge. This is where we give you a bingo card and you muse use at least 1 item from every column. These are the elements I used on my card:



  • Image
  • Sentiment
  • Solid Paper
  • button (my sea shell was in my buttons so I am going with that )
  • Bakers Twine/hemp
Now I know that colum 4 is a stretch, but the shell went so well with this card, so I hope you will forgive me. 

The Beach pass ticket is a printable I found over at Just Something I made. If you are not aware of this site, you MUST check it out. Lots of fun FREE printables. 

My decision to step down is definitely for selfish reason. I am starting to get into more mixed media projects as well as designing and I need more time for that. While I have loved being on this design team, at some point you have to make the tough decisions.  

I hope you will continue to pop in and visit me. I have a lot of fun in store for you!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love the seashell and it totally goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...