Riley & Company Sneak Peak Day 3

I am back and it is day three of the sneak peak over at Riley & Company. I hope you have enjoyed all the new sentiments we have shared, but there still is more to come.


Now I know I have shared coffee cards the last two days, but today I am here to share a fun sentiment that can work for so many occasion. I can even see this being used in a scrapbook!

Riley & Company will be releasing 29 new funny bones and 25 inspirational quotes. They will all be available on Friday!

Don't forget to check out all the other Design Team blogs to see some of the other sneak peaks.


  • Frances Byrne
  • Heather Bolli
  • Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
  • Joy Stagg
  • Kelly Santi
  • Kendra DeCota
  • Sandye Curry                                                                                                                                           
  • Thanks for stopping by!
                                      
    I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

    2 comments:

    1. I do like your sentiment and your glittery card is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wonderful card Monica! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Deb

      ReplyDelete

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...