Riley & Company - April Showers

Hi everyone. It is that time again. Another challenge over at Riley & Company!

Theme: April Showers


 I didn't really have any "shower" images, but showers bring flowers, so I decided to interpret the challenge that way. I have this great paper pad set that has some beautiful floral pages and are perfect for Mother's Day cards.


This sentiment works for so many cards. It is definitely a great one to have in my stash! I have used it often.

So do you want to play along?

We would love to have you. To play create a card using Riley and Company images.

If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stamper, please include the keyword Riley0815.
We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the other DT cards on their blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...