Pattie's Creations - Easter Celebrations

Hi everyone. This is my very last post on the Design team over at Pattie's Creations. I have had the pleasure of being on this team for a bit over a year and now it is time to say goodbye!

Our theme this month is Easter Celebrations. I thought it would be fun to make a cute, funny card to get you in the spirit of the challenge.





Patty has some great Easter images, so if you need some to play along, be sure to check out the store. The cost is very reasonable as well.

I hope I have inspired you to play along! Can't wait to see what you create!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. This is cute and funny! Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenges~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card - I used this image last year, to make my niece's Easter card. (Your Patties Creations, DT buddy -, Vic) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,

    This is sooo cute! I love how you colored my image.

    Hugs,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, super cute card! Sorry to see you leave the team, but I am sure we will see you again!
    Sandi DT Coordinator 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Easter creation Monica, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab easter card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week with our ATG challenge. please come and play again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful image. Love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, how cute! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...