Eclectic Ellapu - Spring Flowers

Another month means another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The flowers are blooming and Spring is definately in the air! So we thought this would be a perfect theme for this months challenge.

Theme:  Spring Flowers
Image: Petal Flower
Sentiment: Small Merci


Now we can always use thank you cards, and they are great to have on hand. I decided that I would create some fun Spring thank you cards using two of So Suzy Stamps. I used some of my chalk inks and stamped different shades of Petal Flower on the top of the card.

I added some fun floral washi tape and some blue gems to the center of three of the flowers. Then I used one of my large flower punches to create a matching blue flower. I added some leaves, stamped Merci and there you have it.

I made several so I am ready for any occasion where I need to say thank you! So I hope I have inspired you to play along this month over at Eclectic Ellapu! We would love to see your spring flowers!


I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. You are so right about having cards made up ready. I need to take a leaf out of your book. This is beautiful by the way, love it sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month! Lynda – DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card . Thank you for playing with our Challenge at Card Mania. We would love to see you again ... zetkaArt DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright and cheerful colours. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Make a Card for our April Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, such a pretty design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Flowers challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...