Path of Positivity - Serendipity Mid Post

It is time for our mid month post over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month has been Serendipity. I just love saying that word...Serendipity!

Theme: Serendipity
Sponsor: Sami Stamps & Luna Girl
Image: Wedding Day

This is the first time I have worked with images from Luna Girl. I have to say, I am in love! They have lots of vintage images, which are my favorite types of cards. So this was a very fun card to make.


As you can see, their collage sheets offer lots of fun images and they are so reasonably priced as well. 
This is the first time I am using my clock die cut from Tim Holtz, but I am sure it will become a favorite quickly. Time is such an easy theme for many cards.


I also used some number stencils and a burlap stencil with my textured paste. The textured paste can be colored as well, but I decided to leave it white. I added a few more number elements, washi tape and a metal number "2." I matted this all onto a clock theme'd designer paper that I beleive I got at Tuesday Morning.


It turned out to be a wonderful wedding or anniversary card. 

As a reminder, here is what our generous sponsors are offering up for this challenge:
  • $12 gift certificate from Sami Stamps which is deemed most inspiring
  • $15 gift certificate from Lunagirl random draw based on entrants
  • 1 digital image Creative Bug digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight
  • 1 designer paper from De'cosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • 1 digital sentiment for every person who enters challenge
So I hope this is enough to entice you. We would sure love to here your story or thoughts on Serendipity. See you over at Path of Positivity!















Items I used:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...