Path of Positivity - Mid Month Post - Laughter

Happy Monday! I am here to share with you my mid month inspiration for the challenge currently going on over at Path of Positivity.

Theme:  Laughter
Sponsors:  Meljen Designs & Limited Runs


We continue our laughter theme this month and thought that this beautiful flower with a Lady bug was perfect for the occasion. Now I may not get laughter, but I am sure to get a smile. Sunflowers always make me smile. They are my favorite flower.




This sentiment is from Created with TLC, which is a wonderful phrase and one to live by. 



So I hope that I have brought a smile to your face and that you take some time to join us over at our challenge this month. We have some wonderful prized and would love to see you create. 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...