Oh-So-Amazing Boy!

Hi everyone! I am here today to share one of the Valentine's Day cards I mad using one of my favorite Digi's from the Kenny K Collection. If you do not know about his Art, you should check it out.

The sentiment is also from one of my favorite blogs - Ginger's House. She has some amazing free sentiments that she posts daily.

I love this Sassy little girl. She is one of my favorites!  I have used her for several cards. She is fun to color and is a wonderful addition to my cards. I popped over to his blog and found that there is an anything goes challenge going on with a twist of "You are Special." I think that this fits the theme! Hurray...I get to play!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this card is so sassy and sweet at the same time! Loving the bold stripes and that awwwdorable sentiment! Thanks for sharing your art with us over at Crafty Gals Corner this week. We love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and oh so adorable Valentine's Day card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the sentiment and the way you colored the digi! Thanks for playing along this week with our Sweethearts Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this gal has got style!! This card is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing the free sentiments, always handy to know. Glad you joined us this week at Crafty Gals Corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Love the sentiment and the use of the image. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Krew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh she is indeed very sassy and cool. The colouring is fun and I love the wording. Thanks so much Monica for voting for me at Scrapping4Fun. You are so very kind xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Monica! The image is so cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica this is so perfect for our ‘FAVOURITES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...