7 Days of Bugaboo - Color challenge

I was just sitting her reading through some of the blog posts and I saw that Catch the Bug is currently having a 7 day Holiday Chaos link up party. I remember when this was going on last year and I could not participate. Well...nothing is stopping me this year, although I am a day behind so I better catch up.

Monday's challenge is a color challenge.


I made this card over the weekend and had not posted it yet. I am so glad that I used Red, white and silver. It works perfect for Monday's link up. 



The link up started on Saturday, So I am going to have to get busy to make sure I can participate in all 7 challenges.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Great card - lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us on Day three of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love all the silver, you have me humming Silver Bells right now! So glad you are playing along with Bugaboo Christmas Chaos this year!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...