Path of Positivity Mid Month - Courage

Art is courageous. Don't you think? While imagination is a big part of it, sharing your work with the world also takes courage.  Which leads me to our mid month inspiration over at Path of Positivity.

Theme:  Courage



I have been wanting to make a quilt card for some time. Well I finally went out and purchased a punch just for that occasion. It is a hexagon punch and works perfect for quilt cards.


The image I used is called Catherine Hat Lady. It is such a beautiful image. One of my favorites. I probably should not have fussy cut the neck out, but again, Art is courageous. Hopefully you think my fussy cut works!



I LOVE this quote!



OK, so be courageous and show us your talent. We can't wait!




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Comments

  1. Love your courageous card, and the sentiment inside. You're right, art is courageous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design, Monica! Love the quilted paper! The image is so pretty and I love your idea and quotation about courage! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica really great hun love it and ty for joining us at Anything Goes with a Twist hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment