Creative Knockouts - Use a Charm

It is that time again! We have a great challenge in store for you over at Creative Knockouts.

Theme:  Use a Charm
Sponsor: Lacy Sunshine.

Heather's images are always so fun to work with. This one was no exception. 

I had this pink LOVE paper in my stash and she sure looks like a love child to me. It is funny how you can look at an image and just have a vision of where you want to go. I think this digi is quickly becoming one of my favorites!


If you can believe it, the tape o the side is actually printed paper. I found them on line and just love them! It was a great addition to this fun card.


I also decorated the inside of the card to match. The flowers were punched with two of my punched and completed my card with a charm. LOVE IT! If I do say so myself.

So what do you think? Have I inspired you to play? If I have, my job is complete!

Hope to see you over at Creative Knockouts!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



11 comments:

  1. such a lovely card and i se you have added this to the dt call thanks for sharing with us at craft and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love those handmade flowers added, and the touch of you decorating inside too.
    ~ DT Sis ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and image. Great card design. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Monica, fab card, love the pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card love the embellishments you added! Your DT Sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica, lovely card. Can we just double check whether you tried to add to our current challenge or whether you did wish to enter our DT call which Inlinkz you added your link to? We would love to have you enter our DT call, but please let us know your intention in the post as well.

    Love,

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica - Great card for the charmed challenge. Love it and all the details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this looks really cute! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...