Riley & Company - One Layer Cards

It is time for another challenge over at Riley and Company. Our theme this week is :


One Layer Cards. 


Our challenge this week is hosted by Vera. 

In order to play along, you need to use a Riley and Company image. Now, if you do not have any Riley images, be sure to check out Riley and Company Designs.   I am sure you will find something you just can't live without.

Now I typically do not make one layer cards, I like to embellish. But I was certainly up for the challenge.


I got out my distressing inks and created my background. I went CAS with this card, but I think it came out pretty cute. But how could it not using this cute little Riley image with all those little Riley pups.


This set came with some great sentiments. Both sentiments work perfect for this card. If you have not played along yet, we would sure love to have you!

So come on and play along?



To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1714. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.



 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Monica, I love your quirky card ! Great image for the challenge ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun creation Monica.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful one layer card, the image looks so sweet.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica,

    I'm glad to finally be here! ;) I love your cute card!!! :) I would have trouble with a single layer card, but you pulled it off perfectly with your distressed background!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab job creating your one layered card. Your background is a wow, and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley is so cute!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute card and love your colouring.
    Fabulous backdrop too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Riley!
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and fun. You made fantastic job with one layer card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...