Pattie's Creations - Altered or Recycled Challenge

Happy Friday all! It is especially happy for me as it is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary. Wow! It is hard to believe that I have been married that long. He is a wonderful guy that supports my crafting hobby. He recently converted our Family room into my craft room and it is where I sit and create nightly!

While we are still the same people, we have "altered" just a bit from our wedding day. We are definitely older, a bit grayer and unfortunately a "few" pounds heavier. But we are wiser, we are parents and we are happy. So even though something may change, it many times is even better.

So with that in mind, I want to challenge you this week to play along over at Pattie's Creations.

Theme:  Altered or Recycled

The image I chose to work with is called Dog Days of Summer. I have created a link that takes you right to it. When I saw this image, it made me smile. Especially recently with the hot summer I have been enduring here in Arizona.

So I started out with a plain gift bag.

Kind of Blah right?


Well, this cute image sure does make a difference. I also added some paw prints and bones along with a sentiment that reads:  Anyone can be cool, but Awesome takes practice!

I will be delivering some cards tonight that I made for my Aunt, and they will fit perfectly in this cute little bag. I am sure she will get a kick out of it. She just moved to Arizona, so she will appreciate the "cool" sentiment.

Well, that is it for now!



I would like to enter my gift bag into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love the way you've decorated the gift bag. It went from blah to wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! You took a plain gift bag and transformed it into spectacular!! Great idea and awesome job.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Monica! This is great! Happy Anniversary to you...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our embossing challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...