Path of Positivity - Mid Month Post - Possiblities

It is the third week in August, which means we (the Design Team) get to share our mid month inspiration for our current challenge over at Path of Positivity.

Challenge:  Possibilities

Anything is Possible. We hear this phrase often, but do we truly believe it? I do. Possibilities start with a dream. But it is up to us, our drive, determination and hard work that make these possibilities into a reality. Some people may say "it is impossible". But these are the people that don't want to work to make their dreams come true. I believe, if you want something bad enough, there is always a way. 


I think that is why I love this saying...There is always a way. It may not be easy, and it may not happen over night, but then again, anything worth having, is worth working for!


I haven't made a tri-fold card in a while, so I took the opportunity on this challenge to do so. I also made a matching envelope with my envelope maker. That little tool works perfectly for my odd sized cards.


So if you have not played along yet in our challenge over at Path of Positivity, we would sure love to have you. Share with us your thoughts on possibilities, or better yet, show us with a project. We would sure love to see it.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thought ...and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that two-part sentiment and your card perfectly frames Ike's image--beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...