Memories of Shirley Temple

I am back to kick off another challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe.

Theme:  Square Cards
Sponsor:  Beansie Doodles

Now when I was a a little girl, I loved Shirley Temple. I was a blonde little thing and my mom would curl my hair in tight curls just like Shirley. So when I saw this image, I knew I had to use it.


Red is also my favorite color, so I decided to go with the Reds on this card.
This is the first time that I used my Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Ribbon Buckles. I won this set in some Blog Candy. 


I decorated the inside of my card


and even created a matching envelope.

So what are you waiting for? The theme is very easy this week so no excuses!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A darling "curly top" just like Shirley Temple! I certainly did her enjoy her movies as a child. Your sentiment is perfect with the image's smile, and your colors look great! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I remember the Shirley Temple curls too. My grandmother would do my hair every Saturday night for church the next day and I hated it. LOL Your card is beautiful. I love the reds. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card great design hun love it and thanks for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this weeks hugs Judith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eonderful inspiration for our challenge at the Crafters Cafe this week, Monica, love the matching envelope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spotty paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing with Cutie Pies 'Buttons & Bows' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card love the sentiment too, , thanks for playing Top Tip Tuesday challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...