Is Wine Drinking an Activity?

Happy Thursday!
Time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts.
Theme:  Favorite Activity
Sponsor:  Bugaboo Stamps

I love working with Bugaboo images. So I was especially excited for this challenge. The image I worked with is called 'Glass of Wine a Day'.  And what a perfect image for a Wine Tag.


Such a fun image. I even had a punch to cut out a mini wine bottle. But there is nothing better than the REAL bottle of course.



So come on and play. We would love to see what your favorite activity is.


I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Your wine tag is adorable. Especially love the sentiment, it's too funny. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in my house lol super tag hun hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wine tag. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Did you create the sentiment or is it a part of another set? This is too cute. DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some people I bet it is their favorite activity! ;) Cute image and great tag and coloring . Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous wine tag, Love the sentiment & great design... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...