Goolish Girls

I was in the Halloween mood this weekend and started making some Halloween cards. Now I typically create the fun, cute little cards, but when I found this image, I knew I had to use it.


I had these Keys left over from last Halloween when I bought them at a 75% discount. I try to get all my embellishments right after the holiday so that I have a good supply for the following year.

The paper I picked up at Tuesday Morning and the ribbon was part of my general stash.

It is a fun Halloween cards, and I am pleased with the way it turned out. I tried to create a contrast between cute with the doily and ribbon to goolish with the image, Key and Raven.

Hope you like it.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card, its a super image of the girls.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a touch scary!! Great Halloween card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...