Goodbye Tension...Hello Pension - Retirement Ahhh

Hello! I sure hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I am a bit behind today in posting my card so I do send out apologies.

Today starts another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

Theme:  Anything Goes
Sponsor: Dr. Digi

I have never made a retirement card, but when I saw this image I knew exactly what I would do. I have had this sentiment for a while, but have not had a chance to use it.


I have used these cute little embellishments on a few of my other cards. I will have to find out where my friend got them because at this rate, I may run out. The sentiment is from Created with TLC. Another great freebie.


For the inside, I just typed "Happy Retirement". Nothing too fancy.

So what do ya think? Makes me wish I was retired that is for sure. Then I would have more time to craft.
So come on and play along. It is anything goes this week, so no excuses!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card for retirerment. Love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny sentiment Monica! And the image is perfect for it! Nice design kiddo!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and it certainly bought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Monica. I need to get rid of some tension too. Sadly, I am far far away from any pension. So, i'm going to try some tea <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card ! love it! thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...