Completely Christmas Challenge #26 Anything Goes

Happy Saturday!
Time for another challenge over at Completely Christmas. Our themes are always anything goes as long as it is Christmas.

Our sponsor this week is one of my favorites, Bugaboo Digitals. The image is called Mr. and Mrs. Santa!


I love bugaboo images, they are so simple to color and are always very cute! I had these Naughty and Nice stickers that I bought after Christmas last year at a great discount. It is great that I have been able to use them all year long. My Ribbon is from a couple of Christmas' ago, but it never goes out of style.

Simple layout, but a very fun card.

Hope to see you over at the challenge this week!


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Monica hun love it great job hugs Judith xxx made a whoops and forgot to add mine to the DT blog whoops!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very nice! That's right, this stamp is cute and simple, but so much useful!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...