Blogiversary Drawing

Oh, it is so nice to be home again. Just in time to draw the three winners for my month long Blogiversary Celebration.

I really appreciate everyone who has linked up and is now a follower. I just love sharing my work and I will certainly love visiting you as well.

When I started, I had 58 followers. Wow, I now have 78. I was hoping to hit 80, but I am so happy for everyone that has become a follower and for those who continue to support me.

Now if you did not win one of the three prizes, remember just for linking up you are still a winner. Just contact me using my Contact Box on the right side of my blog (you may have to scroll down a bit) and provide your email address and I will send you the Birthday Bash Celebration paper collection.

So without further ado

here are the winners:

# 1

# 6  Sandy Sommerfeld
#2

#12 Rhonda Miller

#3

#20 Sarah P

So make sure you not only send me your address, but your email as well so I can get you the information for your digital images.

Thanks so much for playing along!


5 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...