Signs of Summer - Challenge #4 Creative Bug Digitals

 
It is a new month and that means a new challenge over at  Creative Bug on the Loose. Our theme this month is "Signs of Summer." I am in Arizona and the Heat is definitely is a sign of summer.  But there are so many other signs, butterflies, flowers, and frogs ribbiting in the ponds. Those frogs remind me of summer camping, so that is where I got my inspiration this month!

The image I chose to work with is called Frogalicious. What a great name huh? It is available along with many other wonderful images over at Creative Bug Digital Snapshots.


I added the sentiment from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles for a perfect fit. I used various card stock from my stash, punched out a few butterflies, added a few buttons and some washi tape and here is my finished product-




So have I inspired you to play along? I sure hope so. Don't forget, to play, you must use a Creative Bug Digi, but there are so many fun ones to choose from, I am sure you can find one you love or feel free to play along with our monthly freebie. We would love to see what you create!

So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Creative Bug on the Loose . We would love to have you play along. 

I've Caught the Bug
Have you?







I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the design papers and buttons.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Froggie card, Thank you for sharing with us over at a girl who crafts,
    Floss
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colouring! I am honestly sorry, but as you do not live in Europe, North Africa or the Middle East, your entry is not elligible in our Challenge at Copic Marker Deutschland Blog.
    Big Hugs
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...