Recipe challenge - 613 Avenue Create

Hello and happy Sunday. It is time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. We are having a recipe challenge where you must use at least one item from every column. Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles. To celebrate Christmas in July, I decided to use a Christmas Digi.


The image I chose to use is called Christmas Surprise. I love this image and I thought it would look great using only one color...red.


This will make a great tag on my husband's Christmas present don't ya think?
So I hope that you play along this week. We would love to see what you can create using our recipe card.



I would like to enter my Tag into the following challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Monica - I love the 'only red' treatment of the image - very creative! I have to laugh, after looking at the image and reading your sentiment, my brain added "or I'll bite you!" LOL! Must be the influence of the usual dark side of the DD stamps talking. Either way, your husband will love it!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun tag! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super delicious Christmas card hun love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge with your lovely tag!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of red and black on this striking design. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your super tag, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tag and fun image!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun image, and you're correct - perfect in monochrome! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great tag. thanks for playing ABAC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for participating at the Storyteller blog. Your card is beautiful. Unfortunately, you have not used any products from the Storyteller range, so your card will not participate in the competition.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...