Non Traditional Color FALL card

Happy Wednesday to all my followers out in blog land. I am here today to share a card I made for the challenge going on over at Creative Bug on the Loose. Our theme this challenge has been Out with the old and in with the new. So I dug into my stash and used paper and brads that I have had for a while.

This is a new technique I tried with my card. I have been playing with the editing program over at Pic Monkey and this is what I came up with.


It is a non traditional colored fall card. I know Fall colors are the browns and yellows and reds, but the black and white leaves just looked so good, I decided to go with that color theme.  I added the tree and little bird  and added a few affects and this is card it the result of my efforts.  I printed it on glossy paper and when I went to cut it, It looked like an old polaroid pic, so I kept the top boarder a big larger.

I think it looks really cool, what do you think? I hope you like it and it has inspired you to play along. Don't forget, to play, you must use a Creative Bug Digi, but there are so many fun ones to choose from, I am sure you can find one you love! We would love to see what you create!

So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Creative Bug on the Loose . We would love to have you play along. 

I've Caught the Bug
Have you?



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. A Beautiful card, love the choice of colour you made.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Great choice of colors.
    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica fabulous shadow box card hun - you did a great job with adorable Sarah - hugs Judith CBD teamie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shadow box card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...