Completely Christmas #8 - Sketch

Happy Saturday! Hopefully you have time this week to play along over at Completely Christmas. This week we challenge you to use our sketch. Our sponsor is Di's Digi so make sure you pop over to see all the details on our prize this week.

We got to use our own stash this week, so I took the opportunity to use some of my alcohol inks. I just love playing with them and I thought it make a great background for my Christmas tree stamp.

Here is the sketch I used:


Can't wait to see what you come up with!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Morning Monica hun great job with the sketch fab creation love and hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas card and a great take on the sketch.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and layout. Thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...