Riley & Co - Big Game

Hi Everyone! I am here today with my first post as a DT member for Riley and Company. I could not be more excited.

Our challenge theme this week is sports. The first public basketball game was played on March 11th, 1892 so we thought we would create a theme in honor of that special day. Now the card does not have to be about basketball, it is a sports theme in general.

The image I got to work with is called Basketball Riley. He is just perfect for this theme.


Here is a closer look -



Want to play along?

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY0514. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Very cute--and my favorite color (orange!) I'm looking forward to working on the Riley team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the bright, fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love that image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown challenge.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun Monica. Love the color combo! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That combination is so bright and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...