Digi Stamps 4Joy - March Progressive Challenge

Good morning all. I am here this morning to share my Christmas card using the freebie over at Digi Stamps 4Joy. This is a progressive challenge and at the beginning of every month we get this wonderful email with our freebie to use for the month.

This months image was a little different. It was a collage of Christmas words, so I decided to make a collage card.


I cut a tag out of the freebie and distressed it with Tim Holtz distressing ink. I had all the die cuts already cut out from cards I made last year, so I was able to put this card together fairly quickly. All the die cuts are from the Tim Holtz collection except for the flower. That was made using 3 punches. Gems, ribbon and paper were from my stash.

I just got reallocated to a project at work which will require some traveling back and forth to Portland Oregon. Appears I will not start traveling until April, so still gives me plenty of time to get ahead on my DT cards...and a few extras as well. Nice thing about the internet is you can access it from anywhere, so I will still be able to keep up, even on the road.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi stamps 4Joy - March Progressive
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 months of Christmas
Ends March 11 - Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Ribbon/Twin/Washi
Ends March 31 - Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - ATG
Ends March 13 - Paper Pretties - Lots of Layers




4 comments:

  1. How fun!! This looks awesome. I love that you turned the "image" into a tag; it works perfectly and I love all the dies you used. It created a beautiful little scene. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Monica this is absolutely stunning. I so love the mixed media feel of this. This is seriously creative. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous, I may have to "steal" this idea, thank you for the inspiration!
    Jackie DT ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card-love how you made the digi word art into a tag and ink-distressed it. I love a good collage card, and I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...