Avenue 613 Create - New Design Team

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Designer over at Avenue 613 Create. I am thrilled to be part of this new Design Team and look forward to inspiring you along the way. What is great about this team is we get to choose the image we want to work with. Whoa, how fantastic is that?

For my very first challenges, the theme is "Use Your Stash." Now that is just another way to say Anything goes because if you are a crafter, you definitely have stash.

I got to use a digi image from an designer I had never worked on before. The image is called "Morning Goddess" When I saw this image I knew it was the one. I love making Coffee Cards....
Our sponsor and talented Artist is Rick St. Dennis. You can click on the images to check out his other fun images.
Morning Goddess







Now you may not want to admit it, but some of us look just like that before our morning coffee. Here is what I came up with.


All the paper is left over from my Valentine's Day cards. The die cut is from Spellbinders, Asian Accents and gems from my stash. The little Coffee Cup Button is from A Piece of Heart and is attached with a wobble. 

Here is a closer look:

The skin and the browns are colored using my Copic Markers. The rest of the image is colored using my Chromatix Markers. 

So why not play along? Hop on over to Avenue 613 Create for more info and be sure to check out the other Design Teams projects. I am sure they would love to hear from you. 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT!!! Loving your card! Sooooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new team. Love your first creation for them. Great card and such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so when did you take the photo of me???...lol...Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good Luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Monica, so prettily coordinated and just perfect for our theme this month.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card , wonderful colouring, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun card & image, and must agree I nearly look like that of a morning too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your new DT post and welcome to the team,great image and fabulous colouring and love the die border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image, love it! Beautifully coloured too. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Pink challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...