Stick it Down February Card Sketch

It is the second week in February, that means another Card sketch over at Stick it down. I have been neglecting my rubber stamps, so I decided to show them some love and come up with a card using a stamp I had not used in a while.

Here is the sketch I had to work with:
and here is my card:


The stamp is from Stampers Anonymous. It did not have a name on it, but I call it "Letters from the Queen" because the little tag on the index finger says "From the Queen." Paper and Gems are from my stash.

Hopefully this sketch and my card has inspired you to participate this month. Be sure to check out the other cards from the design team over at Stick it Down. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 17 - Make it Monday - ATG
Ends Feb 15 - Sketchy Colors
Ends Feb 15 - Allsorts - Colors beginning with B(rown)

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stamp, Monica. I love the papers you chose and the look of the card. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch Monica and like your name for your stamp.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration herewhich runs until 5th March.
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamp and so beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a nice sketch and a great design. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors and good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image Monica! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...