Mid Month - Path of Positivity - LOVE

Well, Valentine's Day has passed, but that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate LOVE. It is mid month over at PoP and we would LOVE to see you play along this month. What does love mean to you? I know it is a hard one to explain, but we would love to hear your thoughts or see a project or even both.

For my mid month inspiration I chose to work with 2 of the sponsor's images, one from Creative Bug Digitals and one for Ike's Art.


The image I used from CBD is called unfrogettable. Since I did a "Frog" theme for my 1st post, I thought it would be fun to do one for my mid post as well. I used this tag to go along with my son's Valentine treat.


I used my envelope maker to create this fun candy holder. I thought this would make a cute little Valentine. The February 14th Label is from Created with TLC and makes a nice addition to this tag.

The image I used from Ike's Art is called Mother's Day 1. I talked about Family and Love in my first post, so I thought this would be a nice card to share symbolizing a Mother's Love.

The sentiment come's from a stampin up set called Mother & Child. 
Our generous sponsors have lined up some great prizes. You are not going to want to miss out. So pop on over to PoP. We would love to hear from you.


I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 22 - Dream Valley challenges - Tag your it
Ends Feb 22 - Eclectic Ellapu - Anything but a card
Ends Feb 28 - Connie Can Crop - Cupids Arrow
Ends Feb 25 - The cupboard Trilogy - Love
Ends Feb 25 - East Wind Challenge - #1 Love


10 comments:

  1. so pretty!
    Thank you for entering. Jackie TEW dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Monica, both projects are gorgeous!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Momma and Baby is my favourite 'love' as well! Thank you for joining us at TheEastWind Challenge. Unky from TheEastWind

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both sooooo fabulous. Love the cute little tag and I'm sure that your son must have loved it!!! Great take with ike's image!!! Such a good illustration of love!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute, love the Frog. Thanks for joining in with The Cupboard Trilogy challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute frog on your tag...fabulous design... Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu challenge this week... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable! Love the frog but the mother and child are precious! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry! I swear I posted on this. I adore that little froggie. He is just precious and your mother card is gorgeous! I really appreciate you entering my challenge at Connie Can Crop. Thank you so much. Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your two projects may be completely different but they both definitely express love! Your tag is simply adorable and your card is so beautiful. Thanks for two fabulous midway projects for the Love challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic projects - the little frog one is wonderful and I hope he really loved it :-)
    Such a gorgeous card you made with my image. Great colouring and it is so beautiful. Thank you for using one of mine :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...