Candy Holder for my Valentine

I typically pick up a little something for my husband on Valentine's Day. Just a little treat to let him know I was thinking of him. We don't go all out on Valentine's Day like some may. So this year, instead of making him a card, I decided to make him a little mini bag to hold his treat.

I found the pattern for this mini box on Pinterest sometime ago and never took the time to try it out. I think it came out pretty good for my first attempt.


The sentiment is from Created with TLC and I cut it with my Spellbinders Die cut called Asian Accent. Everything else pretty much was from my stash. I picked up the little ladybug clothes pins sometime ago at a thrift shop and had little stickers to match.

When he takes off the clothes pin he will get a box full of truffles. I may have to sneak a few...


This mini bag was made using 11" x 8.5" card stock. No cutting only folding. I found the pattern over at Silvey's Craftroom. I have added the link if you want to check it out. The fold is a little funky, but it came together pretty nicely. Hopefully hubby will get a kick out of it.

I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 8 - Decorate to celebrate - Valentine Box
Ends Feb 28 - Creative Moments - #36 Anything Goes
Ends Feb 17 - Make it Monday - ATG


5 comments:

  1. What a nice giftie box - I think I would have to sneak a couple of the candies too. Saw you at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute goodie bag! LOVE the little clothespin! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Decorate to Celebrate!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty thank you for joining the challenge at dtc happy valentines day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, such a clever idea, thank you for sharing at Crative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning Monica! I hope the hubs liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...