Monthly Christmas Challenge

One of my goals this year was to participate in some progressive card challenges. Well, I found another one and this is a Christmas one, Digi stamps 4Joy. I think this will be a great way for me to stay ahead of the game for next year and the best part is I will get a free Christmas digi stamp each month as long as I continue to play along.

This also allows me to play along over at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles  where she is now hosting a 12 Days of Christmas Link up Party. Each person that posts at least 2 cards a month will get free specially designed Christmas paper that she creates each month. Now, if that is not incentive to play along, I don't know what else is.

But that is not all, Hazel, a gal that I am on a DT with, also hosts two Christmas Card challenges. One is called Crazy Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge  which is every Saturday and the other is  Crazy Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2, which is a monthly challenge. So you see, there are so many places to post your Christmas Cards all year round, there really is no reason we all can't start early in 2014.

This is my first Christmas card this year and the image was a freebie provided by DS4J.


So if you have put away that Christmas stash, you may want to make sure it is still within reach. Cuz it's gonna be Christmas all year long, LOL!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. What a pretty design to feature your candle ... so glad you joined our old & new prompt at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfiul card Monica, I love the stars! I really like the shape of this card and the paper combo is perfect! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica this is a wonderful Christmas creation with great details. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of February.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and CCAYR January challenge with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful and elegant combination of holiday papers, and such a fab new digi you have used! thanks for joining our "old and new" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...