May Your Cup Runneth Over

It has been a very crafty Day. I think this is my 4th post of the day. After this, I am going to bed. I am pooped!

Freshly Brewed recently had a blog hop that I participated in and I won this digi. It is perfect timing as there are several challenges that have the theme of "warmth" going on right now, and I get to also enter this as my 2nd entry for the blog candy challenge that Freshly Brewed has going on right now.

Here is my card:


For the life of me, I can't remember what this technique is called. Hopefully someone in blog land can remind me, LOL.

Here is a closer look:

The patterned paper I used to wrap around the mug worked perfectly. It looks like a cozy blanket. I cut out an extra heart so that I could add some dimension to the heart image right in the middle. I used these patterned papers on my digi darla card I posted earlier today. I think they worked great on this card as well.

Here is the blog candy being offered over at Freshly Brewed.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ends Jan 31 - Freshly Brewed - Candy Challenge
Ends Jan 31 - Freshly Brewed - Choose your challenge
Ends Jan 31 - Open Minded Crafting - #2 Warmth
Ends Jan 30 - Sentimental Sunday - #190 More than 3 layers
Ends Jan 22 -  Stempelsonnenchallenge - Hot Drinks
Ends Jan 22 - Cute Card Thursday - Warm it up
Ends Jan 22 - Inspired by - #103 Picture of tea 



9 comments:

  1. Ein tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the colors, great design, thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays.
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how warm this card is. The paper piecing is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Good luck!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a great design.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen-challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I LOVE your paper piecing! LOL And the little blanket around the cup.. just ADORABLE!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet!!! i love the paper pieced cup wrap :) So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fabulous paper piecing!!! Just love the colors you have used. Great make!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree, Monica! I instantly imagine a warm blanket that wrapped me at the night as seeing the DP. LOL.
    Thanks for joining our Warmth challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Hope to see you again next time :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. Your paper-piecing is fabulous! Love the sentiment with that adorable image! Thank you for joining us this challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Hope you join us again!

    Amy A~DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...