Imagine That...

Happy Monday all! I am so proud of myself. One of the things I said I wanted to do this year was to play along in some progressive challenges. There are 2 more that I want to start, this being one of them. These, along with my DT responsibilities should keep me busy.

Imagine that has a progressive challenge and typically you would need to buy into it for the first image. But...if you sign up for their newsletter, they give you the first image for FREE! Well, sign me up!!! I am not sure how long this offer will be available though.













I am very excited to be part of this progressive challenge as they have such cute digi images. The image we get to play with this month is Jenn & Friends.  She is sooo cute! I love the Hot Cocoa button!

I really like these winter stamps because they are great for so many occasions, not just Christmas. The nice thing about these sets is you also get a colored image, for those times that you need a "quick card" and do not have time to color.

There was even a sketch you could follow...

So here is my card:
I decided to go with Pinks.   I colored the image using my Chromatix Markers. They have been working great. Here is a closer look at the Cocoa Button and inside of the card:

Here is what I used:

  • White Card stock for base of card
  • Matted with pink Hearts and Flowers paper from Recollections: My Favorite Things
  • Solid Pink paper (heart, Scallop around button and strips: DCWV - Le Tres Chic Card stock
  • Image matted on Black card stock
  • Spellbinders: Classic Scallop circles and Standard Circles
  • Pink Ribbon from my stash
The challenge ends in 4 days, so there still is time to hop on over! 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Monica!! Oh it's great having you play along in our challenge this month! I really love your coloring of this image and you followed the sketch too?!!! COOL BEANS!! *Ü* (we actually have 40 card sketches on my website HERE
    and more to add soon! if you ever need a new sketch)

    Hope to see you in our next image challenge for February!
    ~Kris
    Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Monica! Love the design and details. Your coloring is amazing too! Thank you for joining us this challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Hope you join us again!

    Amy A~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Sehr schön gestaltet.
    Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely creatione with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card and a beautiful coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! Love that image! Love the colors you used!! Fantastic use of that sketch too!! Great job!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love that cute image and all scallops here :)
    Thanks for joininig us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this week.
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Imagine That "January Freebie Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    Imagine That DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh that's sooo cute! Just love how you have colored this sweet image. Totally awesome that you are also playing in this progressive challenge!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...