Bit by the Bug Tuesday: Winter Bug

It's Tuesday, do you know what that means? It is time to introduce you to another Bit By the Bug freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.

This week we have Winter Bug

Winter Bug is a very versatile Bug and can be used not only for the holidays, but birthdays as well. This is one you are not going to want to miss.  

My niece just had a birthday, so when I saw this image, I knew I wanted to do a birthday theme. It worked perfectly since she is holding a present. But there are many occasions to give presents, aren't there? So you can see, the possibilities are endless. What do you see when you look at Winter Bug? 



Here is what I did:

I used white card stock for the base of my card and matted it with a birthday printed paper. I embossed an olive green card stock by Kraft-Core (Nostalgic Collection) with my Cuttlebug numbers embossing folder. I colored the CB image with Artist's Loft pencils and gamsol blending solution. The image was cut out using Sizzix Framelits - Oval Collection. I brushed the scalloped edges with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink - broken china. 
Finally I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Stampin UP Collection called Riveting which I cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Circles. I finished off my project by creating a matching envelop using my Stampin Up envelope Maker.

Now, in order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, Winter Bug, you have to head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digi's available in the store for purchase.

So, what are you waiting for. Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose NOW!

I've caught the bug,
have you?












I Would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Monica. This is a really fun and colourful card! Thanks for joining us at the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Merry Christmas! Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card. Thank you for sharing it over at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this time.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on MIM. What a cute image and great color choices. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...