Suzy Bee's Challenge #2 - Color Inspiration

Good morning Blog friends. Today is the start of our 2nd challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenges. The theme today is "Color Inspiration", and what great colors these are. These will fit in to any Fall card, project or whatever your heart desires. As always, there are no size restrictions and your creation does not even need to be a card. For my project inspiration, I created a Fall collage.

 I started with an 8" x 8" Canvas Art Board and sprayed it with Imagine Walnut Ink "Terra Cotta".  I used various Tim Holtz stamps as well as embellishments. I used die cuts from Quick Kutz for my pumpkin, Cuttlebug for my butterfly and Tim Holtz Alterations for my flower. Added buttons, lace and twine as needed.

 Finished off the project by using distressing ink on some grunge board letters that spell FALL and spraying it with acrylic clear spray. This collage can be used for inside or out. You can never go wrong with a collage.

I would like to enter this in the following Friday Nov 8th Challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Great card!

    thank you for joining us this week at Docerela Creations.
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at SFTW Challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty collage! Love little pieces and colors! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love those trees! Nice touch with the leaves and the clock hands! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome canvas! Love all the great details you have added to it!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collage! I'm sure it adds beautiful color to your décor! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabolous. Great design with the butterflies, leaves and clock. Thanks for playing at
    QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love all the colors and layers!!!
    Thanks for playing this week with us at QKR Stampede.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collage turned out beautiful Monica. You have captured the essence of fall and the colours in that palette. I also really like the quote you used. You haven't been blogging for long and you might have only been making cards for the last three years but you have a great eye for design. Good luck as you continue your path in the blogiverse.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. I have been making cards for 3 years, but started scrap booking 16 years ago. I just switched to cards because I like instant gratification. :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...