Santa can have a sense of humor too!

I don't typically make funny cards. But when I was asked to make a set of 10 humorous Christmas Cards, I was up for the challenge. I began looking in craft stores and on line for some funny rubber stamps, but did not have much luck. I have even bid on a few on EBAY, but have not been fortunate to win the bids. Then I had the idea to use some of my stamps that I already had and just add a funny saying or quote. This definitely turned out to be a more economical way to create some unique, funny holiday cards. It is funny what a little creativity can do.


 I think that is why I love making these cards, it challenges me to dig deep and make something from my imagination. As I get deeper and deeper into this hobby, I am loving it more and more. I have to come up with a few more ideas, but here are a couple of the cards I have made so far.

The cards are tri-folds, that I designed. I have used this card fold for some of my fall cards as well.

This is a template I really like. Santa is from Recollections and Wanda is from Stampin Up. It is a birthday set, but I think it works well for this card.

I would like to enter these cards into the following Challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and funny cards, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your fancy fold Christmas cards! Great designs. So glad you shared at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, spotted them on MIM and wanted a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Monica. I saw these on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...