Christmas Card for Little Girls

No Peeking!
Hello All. I got such a great response from my BCA card I posted yesterday, I decided to make a few more PINK cards. I have been busy working on Christmas cards to ensure I have enough stock for my online store, so I decided to make a Pink Christmas Card.

When I was a little girl, I loved Pink. It still is one of my favorite colors. So why should we not have Pink Christmas Cards? In the spirit of BCA month, I have created this Pink Christmas card. I think any little girl, (or big girl) would love to receive it with a special gift just for her.

I embossed the white glossy card stock with snowflakes and used card stock from Recollections called "My Favorite Things". Used cut outs from Quikcutz to create the presents and the "25". Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampin up Family Reunion set and finished card off with Ribbon and Bow. I loved how this card turned out. I will be using one of them for my Niece's Gift this year. She is a Pink Girl, just like her Auntie.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:





9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pretty Christmas card for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I saw it on Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty pink confection for Christmas!!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink linking party and hope to see more of your creations here.'

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is becoming one of my very favourite fun colours for Christmas cards! Love the sparkle. Thanks for coming to play with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card love the presents.
    Thank you for joining the Linky Pinky Party- for Breast Cancer Awareness. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun and fab holiday card! i love it! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (pink!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You were a winner at Link Up for Pink! Please check your inbox, I need your mailing address to get your prize mailed.
    www.linkupforpink.com
    Yolie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...